On January 14th Nate turned five years old. Five years old!!! I was sad and proud on that day. I am sad that time is going by too fast and I am proud of the smart, caring, thoughtful boy we're raising. Nate is a joy to be around and these past five years have been such an awesome ride! We love you Natey Nate!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Five years gone by...
On January 14th Nate turned five years old. Five years old!!! I was sad and proud on that day. I am sad that time is going by too fast and I am proud of the smart, caring, thoughtful boy we're raising. Nate is a joy to be around and these past five years have been such an awesome ride! We love you Natey Nate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We agree that Nate is a joy to be around, we love you so much Nate!!! Happy 5th birthday big boy :)
Aunty Jazz, Uncle Koga and Chloe xoxo
Post a Comment